Friday, July 23, 2004

Birthday Goodies

Dear Papa,

Y'tday, Mama and Nenek bought birthday goodies to give out to nenek's students @ the mosque.  Insy helped Mama to pack them. But adik Irsy only know how to play with the goodies. Uncle Anganh also helped to pack.

Mama gave us the rest of the goodies to us. Hoorahhh!!! I got lollipops, my fav 'Super Ring" crackers. This morning I gave chocolates to my frends - Izzati, Shahirah,Irsyad. Hmmm... I wanna give the lollipops too but nenek said not enuf.

I asked Mama y nobody come to our place to celebrate adik Irsy's birthday.  She said nobody comes coz she didn't invite them. Huh!! nothing for adik Irsy???

Papa, wen u come back we go out with adik Irsy ok to celebrate his birthday like on my birthday.  ok...papa I wanna play catching with adik Irsy. I tink he wans to tell u someting.

Papa, Irsy here. Papa urgh urgh urgh work!!! Papa, I luv U!  Papa, today I give birthday goodies to nenek's students. The gals give me a kiss. Wahhhhhh! Syiok!!! :) :) :)  One of them wan to bring me back to her place coz she likes my face. Can I, Papa? U know, I receive many birthday greetings from uncles and nek Busu.  Read them ok.. its on y'tday post, rite Mama?

I wana play with Tata Insy. Bye Papa.

Insy and Irsy

InsyIrsy blabbling at 4:41 PM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Web Design © moishyn 2004