Thursday, July 22, 2004

Birthday..Birthday..

Dear Papa,

Its my 2nd birthday. @ this time, 2yrs ago, i was still turning and twelling in mama's tummy. Mama was very uncomfortable. she was already in KK hosiptal checking her EG (watever they call it), to check my movement. Im not ready yet, mama. im still having fun here in my cosy lil place. Let me enjoy first. Well papa that was 2 yrs ago. @ 6:51pm im out to see u, mama, and the world.

Now, i m running, climbing and jumping. I love to play with my big sister, Insy. Our fav. play are catching, hide-n-seek and role-play esp cooking session. I love to tell stories too. But I get irritated wen pple dont understand me. Mama said she has to fill up a lot of blanks b4 she understand. "Tata urgh urgh urgh sckol," I said. Nahvermind, I am learning. Tata Insy is my teacher.

Papa, u are in Indonesia now. Hope u are well and work hard for us ok. Tata Insy and I are missing u. Y'day, Busu juz taught me how to sing "Happy Birthday" and I hum along. Nenek laughed wen she saw me humming along so does mama. I cnt remember the lyrics and some of the words...oh!! so difficult to pronounce. So I juz sing "to youuuu."
I follow Nenek to school today. Nenek brought for me colour-bk and pencils to draw. After sch, nenek's students sang for me "Happy Birthday". . Nenek's frend say prayers for me too.

Now Tata Insy wants to tell u someting....

Hi Papa, Insy here...
I tell my classmates that today is my brother's birthday. Even my teacher Shaeerah knows about it. Then teacher Shaeerah ask nenek... wah me and mine KPO mouth. I'm going to take my nap soon. talk to u later ok, papa.

bye Papa.
Luv Irsy & Insy

InsyIrsy blabbling at 11:30 AM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Web Design © moishyn 2004