Sunday, November 14, 2004

Finally the day I have been waiting for has come. Its Hari Raya.

I just came back from Geylang with my grandma and grandpa. Guess what? I manage to convince my nenek to pay for henna on my right hand. hehe... I got henna on my right hand for Hari Raya.

Mum didnt feel well and so is Irsy. Luckily nenek wants to go Geylang tonite, if not I m stuck at home watching tv only.

Before I left with nenek and atuk, both mama and Irsy were sound asleep. Irsy had fever last Friday. We visited Dr Tong ysterday at abt 6.00pm. I wanted to go and play playground nearby with papa while waiting for the doctor but Irsy was to grumpy that papa decide not to bring me there.

I cant wait to wear my new baju raya, my new shoe and beg. This year, we are wearing blue on the first day of raya. Usually on the first day, we will go to nyai's place and then to nenek sedara and my great-grandma - all from papa's side till late nite.

Cant wait for 2moro to eat ketupat and ayam masak merah. will update u all. My bro, Irsy not feeling well to tell his story.... he is just grumpy grouchy grooollnggg.... u dont want to mess with him now. Bye and happy holidays!!

InsyIrsy blabbling at 12:35 AM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Web Design © moishyn 2004